Stockwood Festival is a yearly music festival in St Albans which promotes live bands and DJ's. Stockwood started as a private event in 2014 and by popular request was opened up to the local community in 2016.
Gates will open at 18.00 on the 22nd August and the site closes 12.00 on the 23rd. Camping and parking is free on-site when you show a ticket. Camping must be confirmed during booking.
Tickets are £10.00 when purchased in advance online.
- There is a bar on site selling draught beer, spirits, wine and soft drinks.
- BBQ with vegetarian options as well as snacks.
- Large camp fire to sit and chill out around or toast marshmallows.
- Face-painter and makeup artist!
- The toilet block is to the left of the Main stage.
Security and trained first aid staff will be in attendance for your safety and comfort. The event is 16+, adult supervision is advised. ID is required for under 25's. Drinks cannot be bought into the event and will be confiscated by security.
Woodstock, House Lane, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL49HE
Got a question for us? Get in touch below or message us on our Facebook page!